Terms & Conditions


This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for the Client’s use of Images At Altitude Ltd.’s services.

The Parties agree as follows:

1. SERVICES:

Images At Altitude Ltd will perform aerial video and / or photographic services (the “Services”) described by the Client at the given date, time and location (collectively referred to as the “Event”)

The time and date are subject to change by Images At Altitude Ltd for any reason including but not limited to: weather (wind and rain) personal injury, illness or act of God.

2. EQUIPMENT:

Images At Altitude Ltd will provide their own SUA (Small Unmanned Aircraft) related equipment necessary to perform the Services.

3. COPYRIGHT & USAGE:

Unless a buyout of footage is specifically agreed and contracted, Images At Altitude Ltd retains the copyright of all filming content. The client purchasing the service of Images At Altitude Ltd will get full use of the material, however will not be able to sell the footage or allow 3rd party companies to use it without the agreement of Images At Altitude Ltd.

Naturally we are proud of our work and Images At Altitude Ltd actively promotes its and we do reserve the right to use ANY of our footage for internal promotion, whether this be inclusion on our show-reel for PR purposes to promote Images At Altitude Ltd. Also we reserve the right to supply the footage to stock libraries at a later date.

If you have any questions or issues with any the above we would ask you to kindly speak to us in advance of commencement of contractual services.

4. COST:

The Client agrees to the total amount agreed at the outset for the services required and this will be confirmed in their Invoice.

5. PAYMENT:

Client will make a one-time payment to Images At Altitude Ltd for the invoiced total
OR
Client shall pay Images At Altitude Ltd prior to any work being started as a 25% ‘reservation fee’. This fee is not refundable and will be credited to the final amount owed upon delivery of the services (Balance will be remaining 75%)
OR
Client will pay Images At Altitude Ltd multiple payments over a defined term, which will ne agreed at the outset.

The agreed payment terms for each contact will be confirmed on the invoice.

6. PRIVACY OF PROPERTY AND PERSONS:

On each services that is required or requested, Images At Altitude Ltd have a responsibility to assure that the land in which the operation is taking place (i.e. take-off and landing) has granted permissions by the land owner(s) .

The same permissions would apply for privacy issues and that of neighboring property and other considerations relating to this.

7. GENERAL PROVISIONS:

(a) All work shall be completed in a professional manner, and in compliance with all applicable CAA laws and regulations.
(b) Images At Altitude Ltd shall not be liable for any delay due to circumstances beyond our control.
(c) Images At Altitude Ltd is an independent appointed contractor of the client and not an employee of the Client.
(d) No modification of this Contract shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties. Any changes to this document must be signed by both Images At Altitude Ltd and the Client.
(e) Client shall indemnify and hold Images At Altitude Ltd harmless from all liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or property resulting from the negligence or willful misconduct of the Client. In association with any work carried out.
(f) Images At Altitude Ltd liability for loss, damage, or failure to deliver aerial imagery) photographs and / or video shall be limited to the return of all payments made.
(g) This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales – UK)
(h) Neither the Client nor Images At Altitude Ltd may assign this Agreement without prior written consent from the non-assigning party.
(i) The headings of the sections herein are for convenience only, and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
(j) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Client and Images At Altitude Ltd, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.